Knitting Librarian

A knitting scrapbook to keep track of things I've knitted and/or would like to knit someday.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring!

Crocuses in our backyard:



My attempt at finished item #2: Floral Brocade Mittens by Cheryl Burke (mitten on the right, compared to full sized mitten) - I used the needle they suggested and my guage was way off. I ripped back to the cuff, and now I'm reknitting with size 2 and it's going much better.


A real finished item #2: Sock #1 of My Vampire Boyfriend socks, done on size 1 needles, in Dream in Color Smooshy, color In Vino Veritas. I started out knitting a little too tightly, so the cuff is a bit tight, but I think that'll help the sock stay up. I love these, especially the bitemark holes in the cables, which you can't see in this photo.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home