Knitting Librarian

A knitting scrapbook to keep track of things I've knitted and/or would like to knit someday.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Trellis Love

Behold, the finished Trellis for the "nephew formerly known as Tiny G," who's not-so-tiny anymore.



I'm so happy with how this turned out. I love the Knitpicks Shine (worsted), and the pattern was challenging enough to keep me interested but quick enough to finish in time for xmas. The package goes out today, including knitting supplies for my sister-in-law who's caught the knitting bug.

My goal over the break is to catch up on my hibernating projects (the hedgerow socks, the daisy afghan, and the Jamieson's stole). We're driving to western NY for the holidays and then taking a quick trip to Jacksonville/St. Mary's Georgia (cheapest warm place we could to fly to from State College). I should have plenty of knitting time.

Happy Holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

That is a beautiful sweater.

Happy Holidays.

10:14 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home