Knitting Librarian

A knitting scrapbook to keep track of things I've knitted and/or would like to knit someday.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Daisies, Kauni, and Finlandia

I finished knitting all of the borders for the daisy afghan. I'm happy with how it turned out. Now I just need to sew all of the squares together.


I think I'm going to put that off for a while because I want to keep working on the Kauni sweater. If I'm really lucky maybe I can get it done in time for Rhinebeck. yeah, right. Here's a recent pic of the color combos. I LOVE these colors.


And here's a gratuitous Finland cruise shot because I had to find a pic for an online course I'm taking, and decided to use this one. Behind me are the crazy Finns getting drunk at 9:00 am and celebrating the brief sunny summer season.


1 Comments:

Blogger Anne Behler said...

Hey KL! Both of those projects are BEAUTIFUL!!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home