Knitting Librarian

A knitting scrapbook to keep track of things I've knitted and/or would like to knit someday.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Easy Knitting That Looks Hard

I spent a lot of time working on the Kauni sweater this weekend. I'm loving how the colors are changing as I go along. It's the kind of knitting that looks like it takes a lot of effort, when it's really the yarn itself that's doing the work for you.


I didn't cast-on the Mystery Stole until last night because we were camping, and a campground is not the place to work with tiny beads. I'm up to row 43 and I like it so far. It's fun to be part of a knit-along because I was able to look at the other posts and see if I'm doing it right. So far, so good!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Pretty. I really like how the colors are turning out. Nice work!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Isn't it so much fun? Yours looks great.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Where did you purchase your Kauni yarn?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

Very pretty!
My yarn is coming soon. I can't wait to start.
:)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home