Knitting Librarian

A knitting scrapbook to keep track of things I've knitted and/or would like to knit someday.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am Merino Wool

I took The Nerdy Knitter's suggestion and took the quiz to find out what kind of yarn I am:



You are Merino Wool.You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.
Take this quiz!


I'm wearing the bamboo convertible shawl to work today. I will post an action photo soon. I found that the buttons pop out when I try to wear it with "arms." I'm going to look into an alternate fastening option, because I like the look of it "armed."

It's cold and rainy out and I feel warm and snuggly in my bamboo shawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home