Knitting Librarian

A knitting scrapbook to keep track of things I've knitted and/or would like to knit someday.

Friday, May 26, 2006

More finished items

I'm knee deep in Interweave Knits' Blue Green Bohus sweater and a colour [sic] your own cardigan from Philosopher's Wool that I bought at Maryland Sheep and Wool in 2003. I'm halfway up the back on the IK sweater, and I have the arms done and about 6 inches on the body of the PW sweater. I'm trying to whittle my projects down to only 1 or 2 works in progress at a time. I'm feeling overwhelmed by half-finished projects hanging over my head. I haven't bought any yarn in almost a year, and I still have a big stash that needs to be reduced before we move again in a couple of years.

In the meantime, here are a few recently finished projects:

This is the knitted (versus purled) version of the bag I made for my mom. This one's for me.


Here are two pairs of socks that I finally finished by sewing in the ends:

Here are some mittens that had been sitting in the bottom of my knitting bag for several years (they're from a pattern in Folk Mittens):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home